1. You are aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on data transmitted by you, whether or not by automated means, for the purposes of: improving the operation and functionality of the WEE, World Entertainment Events website (including in cases where your data will be aggregated and processed in a statistical manner, without being identifiable by any third parties to which it is provided); improving and personalising the services provided to you; processing related transactions with you; contact you via emails, written messages or by telephone to send you information or updates about your transactions and orders, as well as information about new related products or services; interact with you on social media platforms and/or use and/or reproduce publicly available content of yours where you have referred to, or hashtagged, us, our brand or our products or services.
2. Accept and consent to your data being transmitted to entities to which WEE, World Entertainment Events may have recourse, as subcontractors, for the purpose of carrying out research and analysing the services it provides, as well as to manage competitions, promotions or consumer or market studies, and have been informed that your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company, nor that it will be processed for other purposes.
3. You understand that your data will be kept for as long as you wish to be registered with WEE, World Entertainment Events.
4. Accept and consent to the free use and reproduction by WEE, World Entertainment Events, of content publicly available and/or published on social media platforms in which WEE, World Entertainment Events, products or services have been explicitly and specifically referred to or hashtagged.
5. To be aware that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, you can oppose, limit, correct or request erasure of the processing of your data for one or more of the purposes described above, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, as well as having the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities.
6. Provide this consent freely and voluntarily and be 16 years of age or older.
WEE, World Entertainment Events, a Community Trade Mark registered with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) under no. 015712128 and the company that owns the trade mark, EEW, LDA, with registered offices at Zona Industrial do Fojo, Pavilhão 15, 4765-076 Carreira, V. N. Famalicão - Portugal, registered with the Braga Commercial Registry Office under the single registration and legal person number 510554199.
1. YOUR DATA
This website does not collect personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. This means that we will not know your name, your e-mail address or any other personal information just because you have browsed this site, unless you have created an account and log-in when you access the site or have accessed the site from a link mentioned in an e-mail sent by us.
This site does not collect personal information about you.
We only collect your data when and if you register on our website or fill in an online or offline form provided by us, with the assistance of our staff. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, address, telephone contact, date of birth, email address, tax number* and other relevant information. You can also visit our site anonymously, although in doing so you will be limited in the available resources we offer.
2. USE OF YOUR DATA
Any of the data you provide us with can be used in the following ways:
- Personalise your experience with us;
- Improving our website services and resources;
- Improving our customer service in general;
- Process transactions related to you;
- Contact you;
- Manage a competition, promotion, survey or other resource.
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your consent. We may use and provide aggregated information and statistics to third parties to monitor the use of our website in order to help us develop it and our services. The data used must not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
The contract data provided by you may be used to send you information and updates related to your orders, transactions, as well as to receive occasional updates from WEE, World Entertainment Eventse, information about related products or services.
We may also provide your data to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We and/or our subcontractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask for your comments on our products and services.
Note: If, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We follow industry standards to protect your data during transmission and, once received, we have implemented various measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us.
However, you should be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100 per cent secure.
Therefore, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we cannot be liable for any claims. Losses and damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages incurred by you or any user in connection with computer fraud, risks or any other breach or circumstance where your information is accessed or disclosed without our express authorisation.
4. HOW TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal data, particularly sensitive or confidential data, in the e-mails you send us. Please do not send us emails with credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission.
We are not responsible for identifying data or other information that you choose to submit in forums such as a comments area or any other publicly accessible area that we administer or manage.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, mobile applications, conduct our business or provide services to our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies or to protect our rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Please note that although you are on a website operated by us, you may also be referred to links and websites of third parties. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our platforms. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are not managed or controlled by WEE, World Entertainment Events, and WEE, World Entertainment Events assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked websites. However, we endeavour to protect the integrity of our site and platforms and would be grateful if you could contact us if you would like to give us feedback on them. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites before submitting any personal information or data.
7. YOUR CONSENT
8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for a maximum of ten years after the last purchase made from WEE, World Entertainment Events.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
As we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with the applicable legislation, we would like to inform you that:
- your personal data belongs to you. As such, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, erase and oppose the processing of your data, as well as to obtain the same from WEE, World Entertainment Events.;
- we will endeavour to ensure that your personal data is kept up to date and protected in accordance with the best industry standards;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD). More information about the CNPD can be found on its website: www.cnpd.pt.
The version in force was published on 01/04/2018.
11. CONTACT US